Beautiful (!) Monospace Fonts
In my first post in a long time, I'm posting some excellent monospace fonts (all in TrueType format, so good for Windows & Mac), perfect for use in your editor. Windows users are particularly in luck: the Consolas font (to be included in Vista) has spectacular hinting for ClearType, the thing you use to make your text look great on LCD screens. It's my favorite monospace font ever. Anyway, the zip file contains several others, generally good, and all better than Helvetica/Arial. Enjoy!
BTW, I'm thinking of rolling over the blog to use our LDAP passwords (rather than forcing everyone to remember yet another password). Let me know what you think.
BTW, I'm thinking of rolling over the blog to use our LDAP passwords (rather than forcing everyone to remember yet another password). Let me know what you think.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home